Wednesday, April 11, 2012

London Calling

Yes your not seeing things, my sister and I are wearing gloves in April. On our first day in London, we jaunted around Covent Garden. I was so surprised by the amount of magic shows going on in this square. To quote Ja'mie from Summer Heights High, "so random". (Still wished I was asked to participate in one of them) I'm in the midst of training my feet to walk in heels for a prolonged period. This day was a true workout. Any trip that my father plans includes extensive walking. Not gonna lie I had battle scars from those shoes (still worth it). 

Hat- Forever 21
Jacket- Zara
G Ma's bag- Chanel
Jeans- Zara
Booties- HM





2 comments:

  1. This is my favorite photo of you ladies from your trip! LOVE IT! B

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT AN ABSOLUTELY CHIC OUTFIT!!!!!! Lilly Pulitzer is loving what you are doing. Hat is my fav. -Janie Schoenborn Sr. Director of Creative Concepts LILLY PULITZER

    ReplyDelete