Sunday, June 17, 2012

One Direction

Have you ever been woken up and told you have 15 minutes to get ready. If you haven't had to do this or you have not watched the girls on America's Next Top Model do it, then I suggest you time yourself and see what you can pull together in 15 minutes. This past Sunday morning I was thrust into that same situation. I was zonked and disoriented as I opened up my closet. I saw pink jeans and decided that was the starting point. From there I threw on a a light grey mullet top and a tan blazer. In a hurry I decorated my wrists with some blue bangles and an orange hermes bracelet. As I raced past the mirror I realized that the color pallet I was working with was in need of some spice. I decided that neon green sandals with the perfect solution. 

Blazer- Zara
Top- Zara
Belt- C Wonder
Pink Pants- Express
Sandals- Sam Edelman 

No comments:

Post a Comment