Monday, March 26, 2012

The Orange State

No matter where I go or how long i'm away for, I always overpack. I sort through my closet and practically everything makes the initial cut. Then I have to sort through and tell myself only climate appropriate pieces are allowed to come. This step instantly drops my jean count and shapes the shoes I bring. The final step is to try and reason through how many skirts, dresses, jackets, sweaters, shirts, or shorts are truly necessary. Then you have to pick bathing suits and ahh the accessories. There are too many combinations and "what if" scenarios. But here are the basics…

Wedges- claudie pierlot
Jean Jacket- Gap
Pink Jeans- Express
Glads- Sam Edelman
Flower Power Dress- Forever 21
Oversize Sweater- Topshop
Lace Skirt- Sabo Skirt


No comments:

Post a Comment