Friday, March 30, 2012

Young Adult




For my birthday dinner I decided to try and wear as many of my gifts as I could. I was near dead to wear this white peplum and then the quilted jacket (even the Florida heat couldn't stop me). It was a fun filled night of sushi and key lime pie. It all started at a cocktail party for my dad's work. The only way I (the birthday girl) could even be admitted was by being the plus one of one of my dads co-workers. Needless to say I was already feeling that "it's my day" feeling. After spending an hour milling about we blew that popsicle stand. Then we moved on to a sushi spot. The night was truly special due to the fact that I essentially third wheeled with my parents.

Jacket- Zara
Peplum- Zara
Pink Jeans- Express
Wedges- Claudie Pierlot

No comments:

Post a Comment