Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Reunited and it Feels so Good


This past Thursday I was just sitting in a rental car with my mother while she checked out of the lot. I was just staring out of the window, while the garmin "acquired a signal". My mom started staring at this random girl across the street. I asked her if she knew her and she said "no but doesn't she look familiar".  I started to look at her and her amazing blue sweater (perfect for traveling). Then I finally realized this woman was my sister and I immediately screamed. I proceeded to throw the car door open, limbo under the car gate, and run across the street, all the while screaming. Needless to say everyone in the car lot was confused and concerned. 

Emma
Sweater- Neiman Marcus
Dress- Urban Outfitters
Sandies- Sam Edelman  
Cross Body Bag- Prada

Carly
Jean Jacket- Gap
Flower Power Dress- Topshop
Neon Sandies- Sam Edelman
Cross Body Bag- Prada
Suns- Ebay





No comments:

Post a Comment