Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Plot Twist.. Skorts Are Back

Plot Twist, I almost purchased a skort this week. Just ponder this for a second, one of the most iconic pieces from childhood is back for round two. I guess it makes sense though. These are the best articles of clothing for movement. You can do essentially anything without having an "whoopsie daisies" moment. Anyway it all started when I had my checkup in the city. Afterwards my mom and I decided to indulge in a trip to Zara. After browsing through the bright floral shorts, minty tops, and whopping  clutches, I laid my brown eyes on it. The gold zippers sealed the deal. As I sauntered over to the rack and grabbed a size, only then did it dawn on me. I was about to potentially purchase a skort. I was too excited to say the least. I proceeded to run to the dressing room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment