Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sunday Funday

On this lazy Sunday i've spent most of my time browsing the inter web and watching Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1. Im sitting here typing while simultaneously sobbing due to the death of Dobby. RIP free elf. On a more cheerful note Balmain had an amazing show with these incredible patterns and textures. The dresses are the marriage between outer space  and turtlenecks. They frame these models so insanely. AND some of them have pockets…. I don't know about you but pockets area huge plus when it comes to donning a dress. I also threw in some other pictures from the Sartorialist and LookBook. I adore the floral button down with the cutoffs. Also who knew you could wear (hmm not even sure what you call it) a chest ornament on top of a sweater. You go girl, slash I love the orange with the towering shoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment